Tales of the haunted mansion















SYNOPSIS

In this bone-chilling book, you will read the terrifying tales of the Fearsome Foursome four kids who try to out-scare each other with frightening fiction of their own.
But just wait until they hear my spooky stories.
Who am I? I am Amicus Arcane, your librarian and host. Your Ghost Host.
So read on . . . if you dare!

PERSONAL OPINION



Whenever I went to Disney and passed in front of this books I was tempted to buy them but never did. I thought it would be boring and oh my god! I couldn't be more wrong, I instantly fell in love with the cover and the illustrations, when a book has that aspect of being old I think it makes it look more beautiful so that is why I decided to finally buy it.

Tales from the haunted mansion (based on the attraction The haunted mansion) its a saga of four books (which by the way there will be a review soon).

This book is written in the third person and narrated by the "ghost host". Each chapter contains a spooky story of the Fearsome Foursome (as they called themselves) as you continue to read not only you will find about the spooky stories but you will also get to know more about the life of the characters.

The author made an excellent job making the story easy, mysterious, intriguing and fun to read; if you are looking for a not so scary book this is the one. Also, I think this may be the perfect book if you are looking to improve your English.

⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐

💫💫💫💫 4/5

Also if you want to read the review in Spanish it is available too.
-NAILY





Comentarios

Entradas populares