mr mercedes english review




Author: Stephen King ✍ 
Genre: Horror,Fiction,Dectective,Hard boiled
Number of pages: 492 
Editorial:PLAZA JANÉS


SYNOPSIS


Just before dawn, in a decadent American city, hundreds of unemployed await the opening of the employment office to claim one of the thousand jobs that have been announced. They have queued all night. Suddenly, invisible until they have it practically on top of it, a Mercedes emerges from the cold fog of dawn. His driver runs over and crushes everyone he finds within reach. Then, the car reverses and strikes again against them. The killer flees leaving eight others dead and fifteen injured.


PERSONAL OPINION 


In all my life I have only read one book by Stephen King so I thought it was time to read another.
When I started reading the book I thought I was going to finish it super fast and that it was going to be great but no, the principle was boring for me and if I understand that the principles are always boring because they are the introduction of characters and the story but normally with King all its beginnings are very good, I was between leaving the book and between finishing it so I decided to give it a try and good thing I did; about halfway through the book was when everything started to be more mysterious, intriguing and frustrating.
What I have always liked about the books that have psychopathic characters is to see how they develop their story and their way of thinking and analyzing things and King definitely managed to captivate me with Brady, by listening to his story you completely understand why he is and acts that way.

As I said before in the middle of the book is when everything begins to be interesting but wait for you to reach the end, it is when everything starts to make sense begins to see more emotion, suspense and mystery among the characters and you are at this critical point in which all depends on a single action to determine the rest of the characters' lives, you are so eager to see how Brady ends, if they manage to catch him or escape.

All this and more is offered by Mr Mercedes.

“When I read a very negative review, I shut my mouth so that the critic does not know that I whine. But I always read them because I want to learn, and when a criticism is well done, it helps you know what you did wrong. If everyone thinks something doesn't work, you can trust. ”

 💫💫💫💫4.5/5

-Naily


Comentarios

Entradas populares