El principe del sol (English review)


Synopsis

"This story begins with the prince that lived in the kingdom of the sun . . . and the girl who wanted to get out of there"

DiSCLAIMER: This book is currently not available in English


The sun nation and the kingdom of the moon have been able to keep the peace for a millennium, but today everything seems lost, the war winds threads both territories.
Emil is the heir to the crown of the sun, and that has always been the biggest desire of his heart... but not in these circumstances. now what he wishes the most is to avoid it at all cost.

 is a Solaris with a free spirit and a dreamer. what she most desires is to discover new worlds and having many adventures. and is going to do whatever it takes to make it happen. that is the way she convinces Emil to undertake a risky trip thru Fenrai before all the rumors about the sinister plans of the moon kingdom become a reality.

But the journey becomes increasingly dangerous and disconcerting when they discover the truth behind some secrets that it was better not to reveal. Would it be worth putting your life at risk to save the place that has seen them grow?

 Personal opinion


Despite I hate YouTuber books I was very excited when this book came out because I thought Claudia would write something great but it let me down (I am not trying to be rude or anything I´m just giving my honest opinion)
The plot is good but it gets ruined being a little predictable and with the redaction that somethings become tedious and a little boring.

About the characters; everyone is lovely but I would have liked if she would tell more about their lives.

What I completely adore about this book was the end, the end keeps you at the edge of your seat and with that twist, it leaves you in completely shook.


It is obvious that it is not easy to write and much less a whole book and gets it published, to be his first book I think it was perfect; I hope in the future I get to keep reading his future creations and get to see how her writing skills evolve.

⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⬷⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐⤐
💫💫💫3.5/5

I make the translations by myself so excuse me if I make mistakes
-NAILY

Comentarios

Entradas populares