The killer in me


AUTHOR: Margot Harrison

GENDER: Fiction, Youth, Mystery

NO. PAGES: 404

EDITORIAL: Planet


                   SYNOPSIS

Since Nina has memory, her dreams allow her to see through

from the eyes of a mysterious boy. With the passing of

years of children's scenes. Nina goes on to witness violent murders and

to ask them what is their connection with this serial killer.

Although nobody else knows about her crimes, she knows every detail:

stalk, kill and then get rid of the bodies inside a

abandoned mine in the desert.





            PERSONAL OPINION


This novel is her debut as a writer and I must say that I was quite surprised the first novels are not quite successful or they lack one or another adjustment to make it perfect; I really liked his way of narrating and how he develops the characters as he manages to put so many emotions (something that not many writers are able to do). If you write another novel in the future, be sure that I will buy it.

A plot that will keep you on the edge of the seat full of anxiety, fear and intrigue, I do not want to describe this book much because I want you to discover what is happening and form your own theories, as for the end I honestly did not expect it and it was not disappointing at all it was better than I expected.

I honestly think they should make a movie about this book.

This novel is perfect for Halloween, a restful night or if you want to start reading fiction / thriller novels

💫💫💫💫💫5/5
-Naily

If you want to read the previous review click here or if you want to read this review in Spanish click here

Comentarios

Entradas populares